oleh Bibi Jamu pada 8 September 2010 pukul 0:39 ·
Darkness won't me, Lightness won't me.
Where am I,? Who am I,?
Would anyone and anybody deserve me,? desire my Life,?
I've never felt it, sometimes, yet or later then.
Here, in my soul
Alone. . .
I've never wanted this way, before.
I think enough for this taste of my hateful.
You'd halve my breath, my heart and so too my mind.
I haste to hallow my sin and my sorrow.
Could I hold and confidence Your fake.?
Fancy fallow in Your faithlees of falsehood on this ground.
I never wish and thought my life is gonna be like this.
But You,
I ain't You,
It's You, that isn't me.
It mask. . .
No matter what You said, anything Your reason.
I don't know who You are but how could that I am with You, inside trying to loving You back. . .
If Im looking for the empty place of cavity.
There is Your face
Always slapping my minds. . .
Where am I,? Who am I,?
Would anyone and anybody deserve me,? desire my Life,?
I've never felt it, sometimes, yet or later then.
Here, in my soul
Alone. . .
I've never wanted this way, before.
I think enough for this taste of my hateful.
You'd halve my breath, my heart and so too my mind.
I haste to hallow my sin and my sorrow.
Could I hold and confidence Your fake.?
Fancy fallow in Your faithlees of falsehood on this ground.
I never wish and thought my life is gonna be like this.
But You,
I ain't You,
It's You, that isn't me.
It mask. . .
No matter what You said, anything Your reason.
I don't know who You are but how could that I am with You, inside trying to loving You back. . .
If Im looking for the empty place of cavity.
There is Your face
Always slapping my minds. . .
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar